CHANGES TO CARBURETOR RETURN PROCEDURE:
In 2013, we opened the doors to our Carburetor Division in Sanford, NC and initiated carburetor production and assembly out of this location. Now that this facility is fully functional, the decision has been made to move our Carburetor Remanufacturing Division there as well.
Effective December 1st, 2014, we will be restructuring our carburetor return procedure to help streamline the process for our Returns Department. All carburetor warranties will need to be submitted on a separate return request from other Edelbrock and Russell branded items and packed and shipped to our Sanford, NC location. This will enable our Carburetor Division in Sanford to properly inspect and rebuild these carburetors. All other returns should still be shipped to the Torrance, CA location. Please submit your RMA requests to your customer service representative. This new procedure does not change Edelbrock's return policy as outlined in our Terms & Policies.
- All return shipments must have the RMA # referenced on all return paperwork.
- Warranty returns can be shipped back 'Collect' on Edelbrock's preferred carrier (Contact your customer service rep for a list of preferred carriers).
- Rejected returns will be held for 30 days after the customer has been notified. After 30 days, product will automatically be scrapped.
- Credit will not be issued on carburetors that are: outside the warranty Julian date code, returned with missing parts, defects due to customer abuse, and non-Edelbrock carburetors.
- Carburetors need to be drained and cleared of all gasoline residue.
- All new returns or stock adjustments should be shipped to the Torrance, CA location.
|Torrance, CA Address:
Attn: Returns Dept
2700 California St
Torrance, CA 90503
|Sanford, NC Address:
Attn: Carburetor Returns Dept
5715 Clyde Rhyne Drive
Sanford, NC 27330