Returns & Exchanges:
Shipping Damage or Shortages:
If your parts are damaged or shorted during shipping, please call Hardin Marine within 24 hours of receiving your parts.
Please call us at 1-877-900-7278 to request a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) Number. Parts returned are subject to a restocking fee of 15% or more. No returns after 30 days. Items not returnable: tools, books, electrical items, chemicals, items not in the original packaging and special order items. Parts installed, modified or damaged will not be accepted.
NOTE: DO NOT return parts to Hardin Marine without a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number, as they will be refused.
Return Authorization will be furnished after providing the following information:
- Hardin Marine invoice number.
- Date of invoice
- Part number
- Quantity to be returned
- Reason for return
- Defective or new-return
- Exchange or return
Hardin Marine reserves the right to refuse unauthorized returns.
Shipping Instructions for Returns:
- Mark the RGA# prominently on the outside of the shipping container and include it on all documentation and correspondence.
- Enclose a copy of the original invoice.
- Insure the package for "full value".
- Ship the package "freight prepaid". No C.O.D.'s will be accepted.
- Outside the USA ship the package back "duty prepaid". No duty shipments will be accepted.
- Credit will be authorized for merchandise only. No refunds on handling and freight charges.