Building on the proven performance and durability of the Aluminum Street Avenger Series- we have engineered the new marine models to continue that performance heritage that Holley is known for. The all-aluminum carburetors are hard coat anodized in a Hard Core Gray finish to protect them from corrosion in fresh water or salt water conditions. The new Marine Avengers are built to exceed the Coast Guard standards and are J1223 Marine Standard certified.
So, if you are hitting the lake for an easy cruise or some high speed fun, the new Aluminum Marine Avengers will meet and exceed your performance demands!
The Marine Avenger Carburetors come with the same Limited Lifetime Warranty as our Street Avengers do. Holley warrants its Marine Avenger Carburetor to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product on parts and one year on repair labor. After a period of one year, Holley will charge standard rates for repair labor.
- All aluminum construction
- Hard Coat Gray finish for corrosion protection in marine environments
- Built to exceed Coast Guard standards and are J1223 Marine Standard Certified
- Dual metering block system utilizing four corner idle adjustment for precision tuning
- Throttle shafts are PTFE coated for corrosion protection
- Calibrated to compensate for unique engine loads found on boats
- Available in 570 CFM, 670 CFM, and 770 CFM sizes to match your application needs
- 5-1/8" 4150 Flange
- Limited Lifetime Warranty