Marine Comp 140 GPH USCG Approved Electric Fuel Pump
- Precision CNC-machined pump housings ensure long life versus cast housings
- Includes complete hardware package for easy mounting
- Feature fully machined pump housing and output geroter pump assembly, alloy steel armature shaft and a special seal
- Meets U.S.C.G. requirements for marine use
- Has self-aligning, permanently lubricated bushings top and bottom
The marine COMP PUMP 140 Series features the quiet Gerotor design and has a free flow rating of 140 GPH and must be run with a fuel pressure regulator. The pump assembly itself is a high efficiency Gerotor that provides stable output and pressure. The Marine 140 Series is internally bypassed and factory set to 12 PSI. The special design of the pump housing allows some limited adjustment of the output
pressure. The Marine 140 Series include an integral mounting bracket for easy installation.